English (US) | Greek


The name "switcher" may refer to either hardware or software. The software is currently (Aug. 2017) in version 3.0, so it is called "Switcher3". The hardware "switcher" refers to a specific unit which can be a ZDL5.FTe or ZDL5.RMe, or, a CDi3.FTe or CDi3.RMe. FTe model uses 2 Keller singles to calculate flow across the camco box while the RMe model, formerly P7, uses a Keller differential and a Keller single to calculate flow.

Language preference

English (US) | Greek

Album info

Random image